How to Create Ask Campaign Survey Form with Google Docs Video
- Collect at least 50-100 responses by offering an enticement to complete the survey, such as a free copy of the survey results, a free teleseminar or webinar revealing the results, coupon, free shipping, etc. Post daily to forums, and your social media channel and above all contribute value and DO NOT SPAM, you will lose credibility in a hurry.
- Compile your 100 questions. Once you have your questions collected, sort them into common themes and take note of the most important or frequent questions. These are the gold you are looking for. There may be several topics you can choose from. Some may not be worthy of a new product but they can be used for other content you create such as blog posts, articles, videos or you can create future ask campaigns to get more detail on the problem.
- Do your research. Go to the local library and research to get solid answers to your markets wants. Amazon is an amazing resource for uncovering niches and related products. They publish popularity figures that help you identify hot niches! You may even decide to record an interview with an expert and invite your survey respondents to listen.
- Create your new product! There are many types of products you can create from this process. I recommend creating an information product you can deliver in digital form, because they can be delivered instantly and for little expense. They are perfect for generating leads. You can create; an eBook, special report, buyers guide, customer advisory, how to video, CDs, DVDs, books and even services based on your research. Then offer it to those who filled out the survey and your customer list.
Now that you know what it takes to create an Ask Campaign, all you have to do is put a plan in motion. Here are three ways you can put these ideas into use.
- Set an objective for your campaign.
- Improve your product or service
- Generate leads
- Create a new product
- Get testimonials and referrals
- Avoid open ended questions
- Keep questions focused on your main goal
- Limit the number of questions—Keep it simple!
- Day 1 – Create your survey
- Day 2 – Post Survey on website
- Day 3 – Start driving Traffic
- Day 4-10 Keep Driving Traffic
- Day 11 – Do your research
- Day 12 – Create your new product!
- Day 15 – Start promoting your new product
- Day 30 – Rinse and repeat building on what you have learned
Now take action today! Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see immediate results. You may have to train your customers to give feedback, but they will probably welcome the chance to give their opinion. You should target certain groups of customers with particular interests.
This process will help you categorize customers in groups. Keep trying and repeat the process and you will be well on your way to receiving the benefits of asking first.
30 Day Blogging Challenge Related Posts
Repurposing is a concept Internet marketers love. Create content once and then use that content in many ways. Photos can be repurposed. This website shows 25 ways a photo can be used in marketing.
A common question for those beginning internet marketing is “What is a Niche”. Being able to identify the niche market that has potential profitability is important. Equally important for the beginner is finding a niche market in which they have passion or interest.
Keep website visitors coming back to have a more profitable website. One of the most important ways to do that is to post fresh content to your site frequently.