I’ve been a member of Willie Crawford’s The Internet Marketing Inner Circle since October of 2007. I’ve witnessed first hand numerous, sucessful group projects and amazing things:
The first project was the creation of a group ebook, “20 Ways to Make $100 a Day Online“, which has generated over $60,000 in sales since it went live.
I watched as Willie Crawford shared his strategy behind selling a high ticket affiliate project and make nearly 6 figures in a few days.
I’ve been coached and had input from some of the best marketing minds on the planet including Dr. Mani
Among other amazing people doing extra ordinary things simply by following proven system.
Access to all of this life changing information is available when you join The Internet Marketing Inner Circle.
100 Stories of Their First $100 Online is just that. A collection of stories of how some internet marketers made their first $100 online. Not what they do today how they stumbled and bumbled their way to making their first $100 online. Including Warts and All 🙂
Our private group has around 60 stories and we’ve decided to open the last 40 spots to the public. This is your chance to get in on what may prove to be a classic collection of stories that will inspire thousands, as well as drive traffic to your website.
Once the book is complete (in a few short weeks) we’ll be doing some MAJOR promotion to get the book noticed which will generate a lot of traffic for the authors in the book.
This is where you come in. Here are the instructions to submit your story.
“100 Stories of Their First $100 Online” GUIDELINES
– Must be a true story. Don’t make something up just to contribute!
– Your content must be an ethical strategy (spam blasting, cheating, scams, etc not allowed). Maybe you made mistakes months or years ago when you started and you were spamming anything and everything. That’s fine. Hope you’ve learned your lessons. BUT… the story of those results won’t suffice. Please find the first LEGITIMATE $100 (approx) that you’ve created ONLINE.
– 2-4 pages preferred. Single spaced, regular 12pt font size. BUT… if you article is full of great content and is a great story, obviously exceptions can be made. But do try to stick to the 2-4 page guideline.
– You should describe at least your first $100 worth of steps taken. So if your first ever income online was selling a set of golf balls on Ebay where you made $15 net profit… then also add in your 2nd way of how you generated an income. Give the reader a look at how you created at least $100. NOTE: If your first ever idea produced thousands, by all means PLEASE include that story.
– Try to offer a bit of background and tell it like a story or with conversational writing (ie: this is NOT a technical journal).
– Feel free to mention the lessons you’ve learned to provide the reader with some points to take away. In fact, feel free to include screenshots and specific numbers if/when possible.
– Your story’s details (namely the money making part) should be geared towards a “beginner” … so using acronyms, big words… won’t help them understand it. Try to keep that in mind.
– Please run spell check and quickly proof your submission (makes the job easier for the editors).
– The less fancy formatting you try to include, the quicker/simpler it is to add into the project. So cutting the text off at 65 characters, including indentation, including multiple fonts and colors etc isn’t helpful. If possible, please avoid these.
– Profile pictures are recommended but you MUST send them as a separate file (vs just copy/pasting into Word). The final document is being compiled via Publisher and it’s easier to work with images if they are added in “raw” vs. copy/pasted from your word file. NOTE: If you’d like to include screenshots, etc … it’s encouraged but again, please send the images you use separately as well (though you’ll want them in your .doc so I know where you wanted them placed).
– Only YOUR domains will be hyperlinked and only within reason (ie: don’t list 10 of your sites just for the sake of it). But no affiliate links will be permitted. Also, blogspot and squidoo links, etc won’t be linked either. If you’d like to drive traffic to a blogger page (for example), please use a domain redirect.
– OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED: Include a “by-line” or “resource box” at the end of your article. It makes sense that you should include a bit of information of who you are (edification about you) but also include a link back to your webpage. It must be your own webpage (no affiliate links permitted).
– As a contributor… you’ll be setup to earn 100% commission once the product is launched. BUT… please note that you will NOT be permitted to give copies away freely or at your discretion. This is a group project and is owned by the group. Please respect that by NOT giving away copies of the finished product.
– First 100 submissions (approved submissions!) get included … though there’s always room for a volume 2 … but the sooner you write/provide yours, the more likely you’ll be part of it.
NOTE: If you’d like to include a video in conjunction with your text, send it in. It can help add more dimensions to the product, a lot more perceived value AND will build better rapport for you with the reader.
– To submit your story, please provide it in either .txt or .doc format (not PDF!) and send it as directed below:
1) Send an email to paul AT pdguyon DOT com with your .txt or .doc file attached (or a link to where I can download it from).
2) ** IMPORTANT ** The subject of your email must be “100 Stories Contributor” … this way I find it easier.
3) You must also include contact details in your email … full name, email address and, preferably, phone or Skype in case I (or another editor) need to contact you.
For your enjoyment, here is the story of myfirst100_dot_com. Feel free to give it to friends.