The Chuck Norris Core Belief System
- I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
- I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
- I will continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family.
- I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
- If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
- I will always be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness.
- I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
- I will always remain loyal to my God, my country, family and my friends.
- I will remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps my family, my country and myself
What Do You Believe and Want to Protect?
The Bigger They are the Dumber They Get
“The bigger they are the dumber they get!”– Dan Kennedy
5 Benefits of Values Based Expansion
- Happier employees. When a business grows, one of the first things to erode is its close knit, family culture. As we implement formal policies, and add layers of management, it is easy to lose touch with the small company feel many of us love.
- Happier customers. When you have happy employees, you get happy customers. Employees who love their jobs take better care of customers.
- More profits. Happy, loyal customers stay longer. When you treat customers with genuine care and respect, they stay longer. If a customer spends, $500 on average, and stays a customer for 3 years, an increase of an additional 2 years is a 167% increase in gross sales!
- Employees stay longer. When you take care of and value your employees, they naturally will stay longer. The labor force is usually the largest cost for most organizations. The more turnover you have the more it costs to train, recruit and retain employees.
- Attract good people. When your business earns a reputation as a great place to work, employees seek you out and literally line up at your door. This helps to reduce recruiting costs when you do seek new people, attracts a workforce that is seeking more than just a paycheck and makes it easier to train new people.
What are the guiding principles in your business and life? I’d love to hear about it.